How to make the task scheduled in Store Manager
To be able to make some tasks in Store Manager scheduled move to the Addons section and press 'Show scheduled task' form.
If such form is empty you can add the task previously created it in the appropriate form. To perform this, press 'Add task' option and the Scheduler form appears.
Fill the fields with the necessary details:
- Task name - specify the name of the task which is creating. As for example, we try to add the task on products importing from the QuickBooks:
2) Task type - select a type which corresponds to the task area created above. That is, if we add the task on importing products from QB, it is advisable to select the appropriate type from the drop-down list:
3) Task configuration - the current field is empty if you haven’t performed such kind of operations before. Press ‘Create or Modify Configuration’ option to launch the appropriate wizard and be able to save the configuration:
Will run the appropriate wizard in which you should go through the basic steps of the selected process to the page for saving:
Now, you are able to see and choose the necessary configuration file in the ‘Task configuration’ field:
4) Next checkboxes related to the bridge type of connection and should be marked.
In case you are using the direct type of connection the appropriate conditions will be unavailable:
5) For reporting, you can specify the recipients' email addresses who will get an auto-message in their e-boxes once the task is already run and completed.
Separate them by using semicolon or comma as in the example below:
6) The next area related to the schedule settings details where you can choose the period of the scheduling, time of task performance and its repeatability, if necessary:
Do not forget to save the record - click on the ‘OK’ button at the bottom of the form. You will see current task in the Scheduled Tasks list now:
You can add any task which corresponds to the type from the certain drop-down list: